The duo angels were on the program ‘Two to 10’ this Monday, March 31, to the conversation with Cristina Ferreira and Claudio Ramos.
The singers have been prominent in the national press, as they began a court lawsuit against humorist Joana Marques, after having shared a satirical video on social networks, in which they played with their performance at the Algarve International racetrack, in a MotoGP test.
Since the video caused them “heritage damage” and so they demanded one million euros, Sérgio and Nelson Rosado explained their views live, showing that the trial will start next June.
After stressing that both have always maintained the silence and that only now have they decided to speak, since the events last week “were very serious”, Nelson Rosado explained that public opinion has “a completely wrong idea of what is in question”: “Joana Marques is not being sued by us and two other companies for a joke. Joana Marques is being sued for us and two more companies- who still have to pay people who have not won- because Joana Marques adulted, she manipulated digital information and thus generated damage.”.
Sérgio Rosado assumed that, in fact, there was a technical error during the performance and that both received an apology, highlighting the “wave of hatred” that generated was generated after the video shared by the humorist: “They canceled us work, concerts, precisely because of that”considered.
The pair also said that they did “everything to avoid this”, saying that they sent two letters registered to the humorist, to account for the “heritage damage” they lived after the video publication, and that they only got an answer to the first of them: “(…) We were forced to put this all in court because we have a team of more than 28 people waiting to be reimbursed”realized.
After stressing that the family has suffered a lot from all this controversy, the duet admitted that it was sad that the humorist did not realize the seriousness of the situation: “We couldn’t let this go because it was really too serious. … I, if I send a joke and see that on the other side it causes injuries or other problems, I have to recognize that I was less well (…)”said Sérgio Rosado.
After listening to Nelson Rosado explains that “it was enough [Joana Marques] Having taken the video at the time, ”Sérgio Rosado also considered: “It’s all about common sense, a matter of education, people should talk to each other and she didn’t want to know, she acted in bad faith, we still thought she didn’t know about the dimension of the damage, we tried to dialogue (…), we couldn’t.”.
The duo angels also explained that the amount of 1 million euros was the result of the sum of the damage: “Let’s see what the tests will show. That wins the truth”said Nelson Rosado.