The former president of Cantabria, Miguel Ángel Revilla, has defended himself from the accusations of King Emeritus, Juan Carlos I, who against him for the veteran politician. The leader of the Regionalist Party of Cantabria (PRC) has argued that he does not understand the campaign against him in the face of the “inviolable” condition of the exmonary: “It is unfair and petty to go for a citizen knowing that the king can not do anything.” The Cantabrian has stressed that “as one more citizen” will be defended and will fulfill the steps of a judicial process to criticism of which he does not regret for having denounced “corruption.” “I have rebelled against injustices and privileges,” Revilla insisted, appealing that Juan Carlos I, whose legal team considers that attacks have been committed against their right to honor for the messages against him of the former regional leader.
“Why me and not the CNI, which has published that money was spent on dependencies for her friends? Or against Corinna, who says she had a money to count in the zarzuela? associated with Juan Carlos I of Bourbon. The ex -president has reported that he faces the case “as one more person” and has reiterated that he has not said anything that is not true: “I will go to the judge to the judge who touches me, in the city that touches me, as one more.”
Revilla has reported that he will attend normally to the act of conciliation with the lawyers and has taken advantage of his appearance to urge the plaintiff to go to Spain,
“He is not convicted, I cannot rely on sentences because he cannot be condemned. We know that he has the money outside and that he is not a Spanish fiscal citizen,” Miguel Ángel Revilla said, excited to remember that Juan Carlos I was “an idol” and his “friend.” He also considers that the complaint against him is due to the fact that it is “popular” in Spain and that it serves as a symbol to try to silence the general criticisms: “To me that they register me, to record everything I say, why me? This man wants to stop other voices and has thought that, for the knowledge and acceptance I have, he can give an enlightenment demanding a popular man.”
The PRC leader has detailed that the defense will be performed by lawyer José María Fuster, a lawyer affiliated with the party, and has abounded in the “rage” that “the myth of 23-F” has been involved in deviations of millions of euros for lovers or has undergone tax regularizations from the Arab countries where it resides. “That admiration is beyond the relationship of a king and an regional president, we fell well, so when the cake is discovered my statements is that it is the disappointment of my life, I fall a myth,” said Revilla, 82, excited for several moments of his appearance in Santander before a huge volume of media. The politician has underlined the “concern” of his daughters or his relatives and has wielded that he does not regret anything because during his years in the public sphere he has opposed any irregularity related to the rulers, and has cited cases such as the corruption of the PP during different stages with “M. Rajoy or Marian to power.
“I am a man who I have not renegated from my country, that I have never stolen. They will understand that with those characteristics I upload if I see that a means of communication or a judge decides that there is a man who is stealing,” Revilla has claimed, remembering that without the condition of inviolable of the monarch, embodied in article 5 of the Constitution, he could be in France, or condemned as, French extremist leader. The veteran public representative has rejected “ask for forgiveness” because he does not think he was wrong: “I do not see that he has put his leg anything.”
The former president of Cantabria has signed up as an anecdote that he was aware of this demand from King Emeritus on Tuesday while filming a film, dressed as a judge, with the filmmaker Antonio Resines and who since then has received hundreds of support or interest calls. The statement issued by the legal team of Juan Carlos I, from which the zarzuela has been unmarked ensuring that it is a “personal initiative”, states that the politicians of the politician between “May 2022 and January 2025” suppose “slanderous and insulting expressions”, although it does not describe which. According to the note released by the lawyer, the emeritus claims to Revilla “compensation for the damages caused by 50,000 euros, which will be donated entirely to the official confederation of entities of charitable and social action of the Catholic Church (Cáritas España).” Revilla, usual in the media and author of several books, has repeatedly loaded against Juan Carlos I, as he has admitted Wednesday in Cantabria, but clarifying that the figure of the emeritus is widely questioned by Spanish society. The father of Felipe VI has trusted the lawyer that Boyfriend of Isabel Díaz Ayuso, president of the Community of Madrid.
📺 LIVE TV | Revilla says that he received the news of the demand rolling a film with Resines: “There I was dressed as a judge when my wife made me a sign to leave the set because there was an important news”
– El País (@el_pais)