Volodymyr Greeny’s pushing on the US to tighten sanctions: accuses Moscow of breaking the agreements

by Andrea
0 comments

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Greenyr called the United States on Tuesday to tighten sanctions against Russia. Greeding argues that Moscow “violated” agreements in which both countries agreed to suspend mutual attacks on their energy infrastructure at separate negotiations. According to the AFP report, TASR reports this.

“I believe that we have come to the point where it is necessary to increase the impact of sanctions because I believe the Russians are violating what they promised America. At least what America told us, publicly,” said Greeny at a press conference. “We very much hope that (US) President (Donald) Trump has all the appropriate tools to increase the penalty pressure on the Russian side,” the Ukrainian president added.

Ukrainian Minister of Defense Rust UMER, according to Zelensky, is in contact with American officials. In his daily speech, he announced that Kiev provided Washington “” all the necessary information about Russian violations in the energy sector “.

After negotiations in Saudi Arabia, separate agreements were made

The United States reached separate agreements with Ukraine and Russia last week after negotiations in Saudi Arabia, in which both countries agreed to suspend mutual attacks on their energy infrastructure. However, since then, Moscow and Kiev have accused each other of attacks on energy equipment.

Greeding on Tuesday said that Ukraine is still “ready” for an unconditional ceasefire with Russia. Russian President Vladimir Putin also discussed allegations of Ukrainian “violations” on a private meeting of the top security officials on Tuesday.

“The list of violations … We handed over the US advisor to National Security Mike Waltz,” said Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov after the meeting.

On Tuesday, the Russian Defense Ministry accused Ukraine of attacks on Russian energy buildings in the Russian border Belgor region and part of the Russian -controlled Zaporoza region in the southeast of Ukraine.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Andriy Sybiha also said on Tuesday that thousands of people without electricity remained after the Russian attack in the Charson region. In the meantime, the local officials have announced that electricity supplies have been restored.

source

You may also like

Our Company

News USA and Northern BC: current events, analysis, and key topics of the day. Stay informed about the most important news and events in the region

Latest News

@2024 – All Right Reserved LNG in Northern BC