The singer Grandson, 58, diagnosed with Cancer, On Tuesday (1st), followers about their health status. He was again admitted to the Star Aliança Hospital in Salvador for the second stage of his cancer treatment.
During the message, he also warned the public, stating that there may be false news about his health being conveyed.
“Today begins the second phase of my treatment of chemotherapy. Today is April 1st and I will enjoy Lying Day to say some things. If any doctor, journalist, blogger, are seeing news about me, is a lie. None of these contacted me, ”said the singer.
The singer explained that he cannot receive visits and that only he is informing the public about his
“In my room, visits are forbidden, no one visits me. And they have not talked to me. Even, doctor, nurse, anyone here at the hospital who is giving my news, is also a lie. Contrary to what the hospital sends, is prohibited, so it’s a lie. Who can give news about me, that I am the patient.
In the caption of the publication, he reinforced the message: “Truths about me are those said by me, no one else. In a moment, the second part of my chemotherapy treatment will begin. It’s all right.”
Check it out:
Diagnosed with cancer, the artist had been hospitalized since February 26, after having leg pain and. His schedule was not suspended because of the painting. On March 21, he had been discharged.
The will continue with specialized medical support, according to the note issued by the Aliança Star Hospital. In 2013, Netinho was diagnosed with small benign tumors in the liver. At the time, the biopsy result ruled out cancer.