Even authorized by the Minister of the Federal Supreme Court to accompany his son’s delivery in (SC), the Bolsanist Youtuber claims to have been embarrassing at the hospital because of the electronic anklet he was wearing since 2023.
According to the defense, the equipment fired constant alarms, waking up the newborn and bothering the mother, who had passed through caesarean section. Fugazza is one of the founders of the hypocritical channel, which, at its peak, between the end of 2020 and the beginning of 2021, became known as a kind of “right -back door.”
He has been under precautionary measures imposed by the Supreme since 2023, after being arrested on charges of inciting scammer acts in the 2022 elections.
Na, a former joining of orders from (), Fugazza was cited as one of the influencers who, by order of the then president, received permission to remain in the palace of Alvorada on December 12, 2022, the day of (PT) diplomation. The goal would be to prevent them from being arrested at coup camps in Brasilia.
The trip to the hospital had been previously authorized by Moraes. In an order of 4 August, the minister allowed Fugazza to accompany the delivery, scheduled for the 10th, and stay in the hospital until the discharge of the mother and the baby.
Despite the authorization, the defense reported that the alarms of the anklet remained active throughout the period.
In messages to a social worker, Fugazza wrote: “The anklet is whistling, waking up my newborn son every 5, 10 minutes. You are making me suffer as much my son, who was born less than 12 hours, and my wife. Torture. That’s what you are doing.”
According to him, the monitoring center stated that the equipment was outside the scope and could not solve the problem. “I know you can solve, because they have done it other times. I spent all day and the whole dawn begging and vibrating. I lived an infernal night,” he said.
In the petition sent to the Supreme Court, the defense stated that, even with the judicial authorization, the centrally informed that the equipment would remain active and that the violation alerts would be correct.
The lawyers asked the case to send to the Santa Catarina Public Prosecution Service to investigate liability.
Moraes determined on Monday (25) that the Secretariat of Justice and Social Reinsertion of Santa Catarina provides clarifications within five days. The case will later be sent to the Attorney General’s Office.
Sought, the Secretariat of Justice and Social Reintegration of Santa Catarina reported that it was not previously summoned about the court decision authorizing Fugazza to accompany the child’s delivery.
“Without this official communication, it was not possible for the monitoring system to adjust the parameters of the electronic anklet, which issued a sound signals when detecting the entry into exclusion area,” says the agency.
It also states that the monitored “broke the equipment during the episode and, later, on August 12, went to the municipality of Barra Velha to reinstall the anklet.”
Fugazza denies that you have broken the equipment.
“They took pictures of the anklet to inform the monitoring center that it had not been broken,” he says.
The Secretariat states that it has not yet received subpoena from the Supreme Court to provide clarification on the case.
Fugazza’s pre -trial detention in 2022. The humorist was located by local authorities in Asuncion, Paraguay, along with blogger Oswaldo Eustáquio. Was and arrested in March 2023.
Federal Police report pointed out videos in which he cited a “war in Brasilia” and advocated military intervention. In a Senate hearing, he asked the arrest of Minister Moraes and said, about Lula’s inauguration, that “the thief does not climb the ramp.”
In June 2023 ,. Since then, it has been in the night home and on weekends, we wear an electronic anklet and is prohibited from leaving the country, wearing social networks and maintaining contact with other investigated.