Woman accuses David Luiz of threats and psychological violence; understand

by Andrea
0 comments
Mulher acusa David Luiz de ameaças e violência psicológica; entenda image

A controversy involving player David Luiz won a new chapter this Friday (08/29), after serious allegations made by the alleged lover, Francisca Karollainy Barbosa Cavalcante. She accused the defender of conducting death threats and exercising psychological violence against her, which motivated the court of Ceará, where the situation would have happened, to grant a protective measure to women.

According to the police report filed on August 23, the threats were sent via Instagram. Among the excerpts released, Karol showed messages such as: “You know I have money and power, so I don’t play the smart one” and “I can just make you disappear.”

Upon receiving the messages, she said she felt a real risk of death, even comparing the situation with the fateful case involving Eliza Samudio, killed in 2010. Goalkeeper Bruno, at the time in Flamengo, was appointed by the court as mastermind of the crime and sentenced to 22 years and three months.

In response, the Court of Ceará has determined judicial measures, including the prohibition of approximation, with a limit of 100 meters, any type of contact, and the disclosure of information or images of Karol. Failure to comply with determinations implies a sentence of two to five years in prison, as well as a fine.

Woman accuses David Luiz of threats and psychological violence; understand

Disclosure

Remember the situation between Karol and David Luiz

According to information released firsthand by Portal Léo Dias, the contact between Karol and David Luiz began on social networks during the player’s passage through Fortaleza. They would have talked for a while, always via Instagram, using the temporary mode of chat.

An unusual proposal motivated the rupture: he would have suggested someone else’s participation in a relationship to three, which was refused by Karol. After the refusal, according to her, they began messages with a threatening tone, including offering $ 100,000 to silence it.

Threats included explicit references to Eliza Samudio’s case, which amplified the severity of the situation. In addition, Karol reported being followed and intimidated during his stay in Fortaleza (the woman lives in the interior of Ceará), even changing hotel for fear for her own security and her son’s.

MORE: GLOBO takes ESPN journalist for NFL broadcasts

What the defense of David Luiz says

David Luiz’s advice did not have a specific response about the court decision, but stated that all necessary legal measures are being adopted.

The defense points out that the case runs in a secret of justice, which restricts details disclosed, a position similar to what had been presented shortly after the betrayal became public.

Meanwhile, the case continues under judicial attention, with the support of the Military Police Support Support Group (GAVV), which maintains continuous monitoring of the situation to ensure Karol’s protection.

MORE: EA FC 26: Best players, ratings and overall list

source

You may also like

Our Company

News USA and Northern BC: current events, analysis, and key topics of the day. Stay informed about the most important news and events in the region

Latest News

@2024 – All Right Reserved LNG in Northern BC