Israel kills the hutí government prime minister in an air attack against Saná

by Andrea
0 comments
Israel kills the hutí government prime minister in an air attack against Saná

Israel murders to the Prime Minister of Hutis. Yemen’s movement has confirmed the death of his de facto ‘prime minister’ Ahmed Ghaleb Al Rahwi In a new air attack last Thursday by Israel against the capital of the country, Saná.

Israeli forces launched a series of attacks specifically directed against Rahwi; Defense Minister Mohamed al Atifi, and Chief of Staff, Mohamed Abd Al Karim al Ghamari. There is still no confirmed information about the state of the latter. The news has been made public through the movement agency of the movement, Saba, the hutis confirm the death of Al Rahwi, “Together with several of his colleagues ministers” not yet identified. “Other of their comrades were with moderate and serious injuries and currently receive medical attention,” the movement added in a statement.

The president ‘de facto’ Yemení established by the Hutis, Mahdi al Mashat, has already issued a presidential decree for which he appoints Mohamed Ahmed Miftá, so far Vice Prime Minister, as a substitute for Al Rahwi.

“In the midst of the open battle against the Israeli enemy, we regret the loss of a new group of great martyrs among our national leaders,” said Yemeni presidency. “The Israeli enemy attacked the prime minister and several of his colleagues ministers during a regular meeting organized by the Government to evaluate their activities and work during their first year of work,” he added.

Several ministers suffered “moderate and serious” injuries as a result of the Israeli attack. “They are receiving medical attention,” he said.

“The institutions will continue to provide their services to the Yemeni people, who fights, is patient and persevering, and will not be affected, regardless of the magnitude of the loss. The blood of the great martyrs will be the fuel and the motivation to continue along the same path,” he said.

Israeli security sources estimate that Thursday’s attack killed the prime minister and the rest of the entire Hutí Cabinet; His twelve subordinated ministers, as reported on Friday, channel 12 of Israeli television, but there is still no contrasted information about this aspect.

However, this Saturday, the Minister of Defense Hutí, General Mohamed Nasser Al Atifi, has published an official statement also collected by Saba in which he emphasizes that the Huti forces are “lists at all levels to face the Zionist enemy supported by the United States.” “We are with the leader and teacher, who protects him. He orders us and we are the missiles of his army,” he said.

The hutis, which control the capital Yemeni, Saná, and other areas of the north and west of the country since 2015, have launched several attacks against Israel’s territory and against ships with some type of Israeli connection following the offensive unleashed against Gaza after the attacks perpetrated on October 7 by the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) and other Palestinian factions.

They have also attacked ships and other American and British strategic goods in response to the bombings of these countries against Yemen in an intervention that Washington and London based on their willingness to guarantee the security of navigation in the region. However, in May the hutis joined a high fire announced by the United States.

-News in expansion-

source

You may also like

Our Company

News USA and Northern BC: current events, analysis, and key topics of the day. Stay informed about the most important news and events in the region

Latest News

@2024 – All Right Reserved LNG in Northern BC