Fiery inferno at a key gas plant in Qatar! Trump is furious: He threatens retaliation, the likes of which Iran has never experienced before!

  • Iranian missiles have repeatedly hit Qatar’s main gas complex, Ras Laffan.
  • Doha reports extensive damage to liquefied natural gas facilities.
  • Fire at Ras Laffan Energy Center under control with no injuries.

Iran’s state television reported on Thursday that Qatar’s main gas complex had been hit again by missile attacks. This came just hours after the center was hit by a devastating attack by Tehran, which Doha said caused widespread damage. US President Donald Trump has warned that he will destroy Iran’s key South Pars gas field if there are further attacks on Qatar’s main gas plant. TASR informs about it according to reports from AP and AFP agencies and Sky News and BBC stations.

Qatar’s state energy company QatarEnergy confirmed that Iranian missiles damaged other liquefied natural gas processing facilities in the industrial center of Ras Laffanwhich “caused extensive fires and other significant damage”. Qatar’s interior ministry said all fires at the power facility had been brought under control and no injuries were reported. In the latest statement on the X platform, the department said that cooling and security of the area is in progress.

Trump said on his Truth Social platform that although Israel attacked the South Pars gas field in southern Iran, the United States “knew nothing” about the attack. It was this strike that prompted Iran to attack Qatari facilities.

“NO MORE ATTACKS WILL BE ATTACKED BY ISRAEL on this extremely important and valuable South Pars deposit, unless Iran decides unwisely to attack a completely innocent country, in this case Qatar – in that case the United States, with or without Israel’s help or consent, they will massively blow up the entire South Pars gas field with such force and power that Iran has never seen or experienced before,” wrote the head of the White House.

source