Skip to content
access_time19.05.2026
Latest:
  • The fraudster pretended to be Paľ Habera and robbed a woman of 1,800 euros: The singer did not remain silent! Hard LINK
  • World Cup should drive consumption of 99 million Brazilians
  • Miguel Díaz-Canel talks about ‘bloodbath’ if US invades Cuba
  • WW Talks discusses Brazil’s place in the geopolitics of commodities
  • Flávio bets on a ‘manageable’ drop in the polls – 05/18/2026 – Panel
  • The 5 signs whose destiny will change in the last week of May. The full moon in Sagittarius turns all their plans upside down
  • Are the Ukrainian mass attacks on Russia a game changer?
  • Gypsy devils immediately revealed the TRUTH about the baby! Pregnant Vanessa Šarközi: And father? That was the best reaction
  • PF presents protection scheme for presidential elections
  • Trump announces that he has canceled an attack on Iran scheduled for Tuesday at the request of his Arab allies

News Room USA | LNG in Northern BC

Stay informed about the most important news and events in the region

home
  • Featured
  • Politics
  • Opinion
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Featured
  • Politics
  • Opinion
  • Business
  • Entertainment
  • Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • About Us
  • Contact
Other news

Mette-Marit spoke about Epstein in a TV interview: “Wish I had never met him”

By AndreaPosted on20.03.2026
Time to Read:-words


Norway’s 52-year-old Crown Princess Mette-Marit has broken her silence about her friendship with US sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in a television interview. “I wish I had never met him,” she told broadcaster NRK. Mette-Marit and Epstein are said to have been in contact for years and exchanged many private things, even after the American was convicted.



Source link

ShareTweetPin itShareShare

You may also like:

WW Talks discusses Brazil’s place in the geopolitics of commodities

Are the Ukrainian mass attacks on Russia a game changer?

Lula government pressures senators to vote on the Rare Earths PL

Hameseder continues to insist on agreement on compulsory military service

Post navigation

Previous
Previous post: Orbán does not give in in the European Council and blocks the vital loan for Ukraine
Next
Next post: PF sees spurious network of judge’s influence in ES Government – 03/20/2026 – Politics
  • The fraudster pretended to be Paľ Habera and robbed a woman of 1,800 euros: The singer did not remain silent! Hard LINK
  • World Cup should drive consumption of 99 million Brazilians
  • Miguel Díaz-Canel talks about ‘bloodbath’ if US invades Cuba
  • WW Talks discusses Brazil’s place in the geopolitics of commodities
  • Flávio bets on a ‘manageable’ drop in the polls – 05/18/2026 – Panel
© 2026 News Room USA | LNG in Northern BC Privacy Policy