The senator and pre-candidate for the government of Rondônia, Marcos Rogério (PL-RO), stated this Friday, the 22nd, that the result of the Datafolha survey released this Friday, the 22nd, was not as bad as expected.
In the survey, President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (PT) appears numerically ahead by 47% to 43% in the second round, after a 45% draw in the previous round. Due to the margin of error of 2 pp, the two remain technically tied.
“For those who expected a tragedy, it seems that it didn’t come, right?”, said the parliamentarian in a press conference after participating in the Esfera 2026 Forum, in Guarujá (SP). For Marcos Rogério, Flávio has “faced” the facts, while the bet of the federal government and the left would be to melt the Bolsonarist pre-candidacy.
Last week, conversations between the senator and the owner of Banco Master, Daniel Vorcaro, were released, in which Flávio asked for resources to produce a film about the trajectory of former president Jair Bolsonaro.
Marcos Rogério also disregarded the potential replacement of Flávio by former first lady Michelle Bolsonaro (PL) in the presidential elections. He denied that the possibility had been debated internally within the acronym for now.
“There is no movement towards reevaluating the candidacy or opting for a different name. Senator Flávio Bolsonaro’s pre-candidacy continues to move forward, naturally”, said the senator.
Continues after advertising